Sunday, March 6, 2011

Creatives


Few creative works:)




Flower vase 
I bet none can tell me what the decorative flower the below vase contains. It is nothing , but a spiny stem of a tree branch. It is an unwanted tree in our farm. I do not know its name. It has lots of spines in the body of the stem. It is normally a very dry tree. I collected few twigs of it when it was cut in our farm. To this I just put thermocole shaped into small cubes which I painted before with different poster colors. This made a different flower stems that can be placed in a vase. To keep the twigs in place I filled an old glass jar with sand. I also adorned the glass jar with little bit paintings too.






Wind chime
Wind chimes were at one time so popular and this inspired me to try this out in making when I saw its very simple to do. All that is needed was to produce a light chim-chim sound. For this my Dad gave me an idea. He somehow helped me to cut old antenna rod into pieces and here I used the antenna rods and very thin thread to hang it. An old small steel plate is used at the center that will help to produce sounds when the antenna rods shakes in the air. For any message there is smiley and hence I made a smiley as the main object that hangs at the center 


Fabric Painting



Fabric Painting





I love doing fabric paintings. This is the one in which I first tried doing shades for the petals. Both are  simple patterns for table cloth.


Wall Hanger


Here I used golden and silver thread plus silver sequences. The idea of putting background adds beauty to the picture. I used black cloth for this and the threads and sequences are just pasted using fevicol. 














Jeans Bag-Front side
Nothing is waste!!! I was about to throw my old jeans. But just then got an idea and suddenly removed the whole stitch and just made an hand bag. The full credit in stitching without wasting a single material goes to my mom's aunt who actually helped me in this.







Jean Bag-Back side
 We even used the zip as it is and made it as side pockets for the bag which can be used to put mobile. We did not removed the brand name and stitched label also to give it originality. The long unwanted piece is used as handle. 




After this is done, we were left with a small pocket piece. With this We made a small mobile pouch too:)
Jeans Mobile Pouch



Mobile Pouch
Very simple thread pattern. Pattern just came into my mind and tried over a cloth which I later used to make mobile pouch.
















Jewelery pouch and a smaller pouch with cutchwork designs. These types of pouches are easy to stitch and also they are washable after long use. Used sponge inside to make it little stiff

1 comment: